The Apalachin Alumnae chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Incorporated, is conducting a search for its 2019 Dorothy B. Garner scholarship award. We have awarded over $110,000 in scholarship funds to graduating high school seniors in Broome County. Help us identify and provide financial assistance to students aspiring to further their education!
Please share the following information with all students who meet the following requirements:
• Enrolled in a Broome County High School
• Graduating Senior (Class of 2019)
• Cumulative average of an 85 on a 100 point scale
• Accepted to an accredited 4-year college or university
• Able to submit a completed application packet, which includes:
o A letter demonstrating a minimum of 25 hours of community service
o A letter of recommendation from a high school official
Click the link below for more information:
Submit Your 2019 Dorothy Bell Garner Scholarship Application!